El Golfo, Mexico

We arrived in El Golfo at the RV park (Nov. 19) here, that is one of the CRA(Colorado River Adventures) parks. As I have written earlier about our stay here please refer to an earlier post on our stay here. If I can I will post some more pics as we travel around the area. We have noticed that there is far more activity in the area since last year and there is more vehicle traffic. Also a couple more ALTO (stop) signs have been added!! Why. Because they can. I'll have to take the camera out and take a picture. It is a four way stop but only the gringos obey the sign. Mexicans, its look around and continue on. You have to be careful, because if you are involved in an accident, trust me, you are in the wrong. Mexico law....you are quilty till proven innnocent. Better have insurance.




No comments: