The Ship - Carnival Spirit - Inside


I will take a short break from our outside tour and turn inward. Once onboard there is a daily flyer that is placed in your stateroom to inform you of the next days activities. I will post pics on Webshots - Our photos to show pics under The Ship - Carnival Spirit - Inside of our dinner table partners Dennis & Rita and Bob & Cathy. Our waiters at dinner time - Leroy & Slick, our bar waiter - Spike. Unfortunately I didn't take pics of Cisco & Poncho Villa. But in their defense I do have pics of the animals they created out of towels and left in our stateroom each night. Also I only have one pic of the dining room we had our evening meal in along with one pic taken from our table out the window to the rear of the ship. And one deck up from our stateroom on the 8th deck us was the Lido deck. Beside a restaurant and a 24 hour pizza restaurant, once outside there was lounge chairs, a pool and whirlpool and bar.

No comments: