Motorhome Update

After a couple of days and getting settled I took a look at the front of the moho to see if I could gain access to the generator. Upon inspection I figured this could be done. Bob(friend) gave me a hand by pulling on the lid while I pulled on the lever inside the coach to release the catch. Once this was done, and looking into where the generator was, we could see that the front had just been pushed back. I undid the bolts & was able to slide the front forward, and pretty close to lining up with the front cowlings. You would to look at it to know something was wrong. The rails that the generator set on slide in & out okay. The brackets that hold the front panel on are bent, and can be staightened with a little heat, but thats for someone else to do. So, all in all pretty happy with the result.
slight misalignment, but could have been a lot worse
our spot in the park
looking towards the entrance to the park from our location



No comments: